Thursday, March 31, 2011

Before the start of WC i told "If Sri Lanka will win the world cup, I'll never watch an ODI again." So now it boils down to the final. Yes, Srilanka is in the final. But the truth is on they way they never beat any team that was pre-tournament favourite. I like Murali and sanga but their is something about the cricket of SriLanka that I never came to like this team. They never have been world beaters so I'm certainly not jealous of them. Someting I can't figure.
I'll not be watching the final. So, India Vs Pak semi-final could be the last ODI i ever saw. No regrets. It was a good match. Certainly better than the final, if India were to loose it. But thats all in theory. I believe we will be the Champions this time. All the best team.
Sri lanka winning the cup will be an injustice and I might not change that system but i certainly will stop using it.

No comments: